Grow Empire Rome Mod Apk (unlimited Gold) unlocked
Grow Empire Rome Mod Apk is a very interesting strategy game developed by Games Station Studios and published. By installing this fascinating game, you can travel back to ancient times and the Roman Empire as a leader in the field’s going to play it. You will start playing as a Caesar or commander of a small island in Italy and you will have to expand your territory. You have a small area and you have to train the weak peasants of your area and turn them into brave soldiers for the empire so that you can invade and take over different parts of your land. get the mod version from ApkDip.
|Name||Grow Empire Rome|
|Developer||Games Station Studio|
|Android Version Required||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||May 05, 2021|
Features of Grow Empire Rome:
- In the style of tower defense (TD), strategic and role-playing (RPG) games
- Over 1400 attack waves to survive
- More than 100 cities to conquer in ancient Europe
- More than 1000 building upgrades
- Contains more than 35 different Roman forces to explore and unlock
- 4 European enemy factions, each with 12 soldiers
- Siege weapons and war elephants
- There are 4 heroes with special skills
- Includes 18 different skills to unlock
- Excellent graphics and exciting sound
Grow Empire Rome is a very attractive strategy game that you can install to travel to antiquity and as a powerful Caesar to the empire. You first have a small area under your control and you have to manage weak and small forces. But little by little, you have to train your forces and train them to strengthen your forces and prepare to fight stronger enemies. The style of play is also a combination of different fighting styles, the combination of which depicts an attractive gameplay for you.
More than 1400 different waves are at your disposal to survive and you can travel to more than 100 different war cities to expand your territory and expand your territory by defeating their forces. There are more than 1000 different buildings to upgrade and you can strengthen your power by building them. You will have 35 different Roman soldiers under your command and you will have to fight against 4 factions that have different armies under your command.