Idle Railway Mod Apk (infinite money) unlocked
Idle Railway Mod Apk Train Station Merchant is a fun and interesting game from the category of management titles and clicker from the category of casual games for the Android operating system, which has been developed for free and is offered on Google Play. This game is made by the Chinese studio 100% Game, Idle Railway is a clicker and tycoon title game in which you are in the role of a professional who intends to start his own business in the field of passenger and freight trains. get the mod version from ApkDip.
|Android Version Required||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||October 10, 2020|
Features of Idle Railway:
- 100+ of train set combinations each with their own unique characteristics!
- Outfit your train with food, entertainment, or comfort cars to increase passenger happiness and keep business booming!
- Different themes of carriage: Restaurant, Toy Kingdom, Midnight Pub, Muscle Power, Cyber Gamer!
- Hire effective managers to increase your sales and profits!
- Travel across the world to enjoy the natural scenery: Wild Plains, Bridge Tnnel, Maple Forest, Frozen City, Flower Sea!
- Increase your money online or offline in this tycoon simulator game!
To do this, he needs to take care of and manage different departments, and he will certainly not be able to do this alone. In this game, you actually have to do everything from zero to one hundred that a train dealer needs. You need train cars to get started. So you have to start a factory to make these wagons and have your own production line. Then you can build railways and train stations in different places.
In the game Idle Railway You can start your business from simple conditions and after the time and earn money, expand your business and change and upgrade different parts of the work. For example, you can build more modern production lines to build train carriages or upgrade and expand your train stations. You can also travel to different places to build more stations so that the areas covered by your railways become more and more, followed by more customers using your trains for passenger or freight transport.