PROJECT OFFROAD 20 Mod Apk (unlocked) + Data For Android
PROJECT OFFROAD 20 Mod Apk is the name of a new series of Project Offroad games that has been released by the BYCODEC GAMES game development team on Google Play. In this game, as its name suggests, you have to ride and off-road with different cars. The graphics of this version are based on reality. Characteristic charts and physics are realistic, and more excitement is created when competitions are held. In addition, the roads in the game have been dramatically developed and carefully designed to bring a happy gaming experience.
There are maps that allow you to identify the route and drive on different roads. There are also a number of tasks and goals in each path that you must complete to reach the next level. Many vehicles and specialized options are available, and of course you can complete additional tasks to earn money and buy new vehicles.
Depending on the exact graphics options, you can customize the settings to suit your mobile device. A new set of mechanical settings has also been added to make the off-road experience special. You can change and use the mechanical features of your vehicle as you like. Don’t forget that any changes you make affect the physicality of the vehicle. If you are a fan of car riding games, this fascinating game can attract your attention.
Features of PROJECT OFFROAD 20:
- Ability to progress on off-road maps
- Complete the tasks created in the maps to reach the next level
- Many vehicles and specialized options are available
- Gain money to play and buy new vehicles by completing additional tasks
- Accurate graphics options, custom settings tailored to the mobile device
- Ability to perform mechanical features of your vehicle according to the player’s wishes
|Name||PROJECT OFFROAD 20|
|Android Version Required||7.0+|
|Last Update||April 11, 2020|
Installation and Running PROJECT OFFROAD 20:
- Download and install the installation file first.
- Download the data file and unzip it. and Copy the “com.bycodec.project_offroad_20” folder to the Android / Obb internal storage path.
- Run the game.