The Bonfire 2 Mod Apk (unlocked) unlocked
The Bonfire 2 Mod Apk Uncharted Shores Full Version – IAP is a new and incredibly beautiful game with a unique build in the style of strategy games for Android, which the game studio FredBear Games Ltd released an hour ago for Android devices on Google Play. The game was originally released for PC and iOS, which was relatively well received, and now we see the birth of its Android version. The overall style of The Bonfire 2 is strategic-managerial, in which you lead a large group on a strange island and help them survive. get the mod version from ApkDip.
|Name||The Bonfire 2|
|Developer||FredBear Games Ltd|
|Android Version Required||4.4+|
|Last Update||July 15, 2021|
Features of The Bonfire 2:
- The game allows you to build, craft, gather resources during the day. You have the freedom to design your city layouts. But, the placement of the buildings can be vital and affects the outcome of your settlement.
- When the night falls, defend your village from random monsters like wolves, chupacabra, spiders, and Tribal enemies.
- A randomly generated world map awaits you to explore with your ships. Discover new cities to trade with or face with random encounters for loot.
- Every villager is unique. Each has stats such as strength, agility, intelligence as well as personalize skills and traits.
- You can level up and build each villager as you’d like as found in most RPG games. Moreover, players will have the ability to craft weapons and armors and equip them to their units.
The island’s food resources seem to be running low, and it is up to you to find a way to save people. In addition to various types of work, including agriculture, you have to build different structures or fight enemies such as wolves, monsters and spiders. Unlike similar games, in the upcoming game, each of the existing people has a specific level of health and you have to look at all members in a special way and monitor them, which makes the gameplay difficult!
So you have to meet the needs of each person in a timely manner and along with this, monitor your general resources so as not to face famine! Maybe you say to yourself how did you get off this island and how did you come here at all ?! The story is that you and a group of people in the great sea are discovering a series of information that a big storm breaks your ship and you are looking for land to save your life and you take refuge here.